Honestly, it can be particularly difficult to look for inexpensive in-house Japanese accountants with the right business English proficiency who have expertise in J-GAAP, IFRS, and/or US GAAP but our service equips all key elements as well as high-quality dedicated professionals at a flexible pay scale.
Our Accounting services, such as:
– Preparation of monthly / annual financial statements (based on Japan GAAP, USGAAP, IFRS)
– Fixed Assets Ledger
– General Account Filing
– Bank reconciliations
– Cash Flow Statements
– Monthly Financial Analysis
– Preparation of special formatted financial reporting packages for headquarters.
– Related communications with headquarters
Our Accounting consultation and business advisory services, such as;
– Assisting in the development of business plans and financial forecasts.
– Reviewing and advising on internal controls.
– Responding to various inquiries from headquarters, auditors, etc.
– Supporting for the selection and introduction of accounting software systems.
– Consulting about accounting matters that are different as compared to those in the home country, such as:
Recording of consumption tax
Capitalization / depreciation
Travel / entertainment expenses.
GAAP Consultations (IFRS and USGAAP)
As the world is globalized by the day, the adoption of global accounting standards is getting inevitable and necessary. While the timetable and specifics of the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the US and Japan have yet to be finalized, many companies are spending great time and energy to thoroughly prepare for the transition. Our USGAAP and IFRS specialists help clients develop IFRS transition plans from USGAAP or Japan GAAP based financial statement. We will propose plans customized to the capabilities of their accounting functions, their particular accounting methodologies, and the trajectories of their businesses.
If you would like to discuss more, please feel free to contact from below!